Skip to content
Scroll To Top
CONDITIONS OF EXHIBITING:
- THE SCARYTOGA PROJECT and its representatives are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury as a result of vandalism, accident or act of God.
- Exhibitors shall ensure that they have adequate liability and property insurance.
- Sales permits and collection of all appropriate sales tax is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
- It is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to ensure that their exhibit is safe and free of hazards.
- Space sharing is not permitted unless you receive approval from The ScaryToga Project or its representatives prior to show date.
- The ScaryToga Project reserves the right to assign booth locations.
- Exhibitors are expected to participate for the duration of the event unless extreme weather conditions force The ScaryToga Project to declare the event canceled.