The ScaryToga Project is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The ScaryToga Project reserves the right to change this policy at any time. This policy is effective from February 1, 2016 and was last updated on May 30, 2016.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, address, and phone number.
- Other contact information including, but not limted to email address.
- Other demographic information such as location, IP address, page views, preferences and interests pertaining to use of our website and all of it’s subsidiaries
- Other information relevant to customer service, including, but not limited to, surveys, offers, and/or user needs.
- Credit card information or other payment information as required for transactions through The ScaryToga Project or it’s subsidiaries. (Note: We use independent payment processors and DO NOT store or retain any credit card numbers or bank account numbers).
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of our products and services.
- Analysis of data.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Additionally, we will use your data in collaboration with third party services such as Google Analytics, GetResponse, SurveyMonkey, and/or other services that will help us serve you better. At no time will these services contact your or attempt to market any services to you through our use of their services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from our customers, clients, and users.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site, or webpage. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis, advertising, and retargeting to help us provide you with a better user experience. Data is periodically purged.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Additionally, links on our website may include affiliate information or tracking data. For more information, please read our Affiliate Disclosure.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your preferences by following the directions in the footer of our emails or at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, are required to do so by law, or have previously disclosed in this, or other documentation on any of The ScaryToga Project’s websites, social media platforms, or other media outlets. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information on our products or services or those of third parties which we think you may find interesting or of value.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
The ScaryToga Project
29 Turner Place
Albany, NY 12209
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Additionally, any questions pertaining to this disclosure, or any others presented by The ScaryToga Project, ScaryToga.com, Directory.ScaryToga.com, our social media platforms, subsidiaries, or other media outlets, should be directed to email@example.com.